Peter-Paul de Wolf
P.O. Box 24500
2490 HA The Hague
Phone: +31 70 337 5060
Last update: 7 November 2014
μ-ARGUS Beta-release Known Issues Page
To report a bug or to give any other feedback, send an e-mail to Peter-Paul de Wolf.
- Ordinal data causes problems with rounding in "modify numerical variables".
- Manual is still based on the "old" Windows version (screen shots) and still very preliminary.
- After applying Global recoding, labels may be incorrect in main screen and in PRAM specification screen.
- Calculate tables works up until approximately 25000 tables (combinations).
- Content sensitive help only available when AcrobatReader is installed (Windows 32 bit)
- Content sensitive help causes to close open Acrobat windows.
- SPSS support is only tested with version 22.
- When combinations have been calculated on an SPSS file, the open microdata screen will display a filename different from the original SPSS file.
- SPSS support is only available when SPSS is installed.
- No SPSS support (yet) under Linux.
- Content sensitive help not (yet) available under Linux.